Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All things baby

One of my favorite bloggy hangouts these days is momdot.com, there's always something fun going on over there, I can't resist checking in daily (ok, several times a day . . ! ) Actually, there's a contest going on over there right now; they're giving away a bunch of too, too cute stuff for babies, and when I say too cute, I do mean it!

Here's what is up for grabs: Little Ladybug Designs is giving away a Mommy Calling Card design. How wonderfully handy for when you meet a potential new playmate at the park! Go check out her site, I really love the personalized Jungle wall art.

BabyBoudoir is donating a personalized Diaper Wipes Case, talk about adding a bit of style to an otherwise rather mundane task. Also, check out their crib bedding, you'll be reaching for your credit card!

My Embroidered Gifts is giving away a Satineesnugs Duck with embroidery. This site has heaps of darling personalized gifts. I particularly like the ceramic birth plates, I think they're a lovely keepsake.

And to round off this delightful chunk of baby stuff, we have a princess-themed burp cloth set from One Posh Kid; a site that is full of haute must-haves, I'd like to snag a Flower Couture tank for my daughter.

So stop by Momdot.com, check out these sites (they are a treat) - and throw your name in the hat for this cute contest!

No comments: