Friday, May 30, 2008

A glorious morning and a look at JuJu Beane Boutique

This morning was spent playing in the sandpit at the park, then partying in the splash area and on the swings, it was a glorious morning! It wasn't nearly as hot as it can be, there was even a slight breeze! When Pudding Pie came home (with sand in her britches, Animal Crackers smeared all over her cheeks and a funky hairstyle), she immediately gave herself over to the Sandman and passed out in her crib. And there she lies, sleeping in her quiet, cool room and dreaming sweet dreams.

I have been surfing around and I found JuJu Beane Boutique (such a tasty name!) via Pink Lemonade. What cute things they have here! I love the Noah's Ark quilt by Banian. They have all kinds of yummy kids stuff: designer clothing, bedding, toys, furniture and so on. Wish I could shop my heart out (sigh) . . .

No comments: