Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Yummy Way to Keep Hunger at Bay

I recently had the chance to sample one of the new Special K™ weight-management Protein Shakes and I have to say it was a deliciously creamy way to stave off those late afternoon hunger pangs. Featuring not only great taste, but also 10 grams of protein and five grams of fiber, it was a far better alternative to my usual candy bar from the vending machine.

The shakes come in three flavors: Milk Chocolate, Strawberry and French Vanilla. I haven't tried the latter two, but I can vouch for the Milk Chocolate flavor - very yummy! The shake comes in a recloseable plastic bottle, making it easy to grab and go.

Why not try these tasty shakes yourself? You'll find them in the diet and nutrition aisle of your grocery store. And remember to visit http://www.specialkcoupon.com/ to get a $1 off coupon on your purchase!

No comments: