Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tune Up Your PC

I did something good for our PC today, I gave it a much-needed tune-up! OK, I'll admit it - I didn't actually do the tune-up, I called the Norton PC Tune-up Service and had an agent do it all for me. First, an evaluation was performed on our PC and then an agent worked remotely to fix any problems and get things running like new. Once the agent was finished, our PC was re-evaluated and a report with recommendations was generated. The agent worked quickly and efficiently, he kept me informed the entire time, we were done in 45 minutes - and I didn't have to leave the comfort of my office chair once!

Does your PC need a tune-up? Does it take ages to start up, or does it slow down when you open multiple programs? The Norton PC Tune-up Service allows Norton experts to connect with you one-on-one and directly access your computer via the internet so they can run diagnostic tests and fix any problems while you watch. They will do a full scan to evaluate issues affecting performance; they will fine-tune key areas to improve speed and stability; they will assess and ensure comprehensive protection and security and, finally, they will recommend steps to ensure top performance. Now doesn't that sound like some much-needed TLC for your PC?

For more information on this neat service, visit Norton.

*UPDATE: Contest Closed*
I have three Tune Ups (valued at $69.99) to give away to three lucky readers! Just be one of the first three to leave a comment on this post and I'll send one your way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds really good and I'd very much like to try this on my PC.
bvstreak(at)gmail(dot)com